Let’s be real. Moms are the MVPs of every family and they should be treated as such!
For this year’s Mother’s Day brunch, bring over these cinnamon rolls that are so indulgent and full of maple syrup-y goodness that you’ll be Mom’s favorite kid for the rest of the day. Plus, this recipe is only semi-homemade. Bingo!
Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Syrup Glaze
(yields 12 rolls)
For Cinnamon Rolls:
- 2 lbs frozen bread/pizza dough, thawed
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup Bourbon Barrel Aged Meridan Hill Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 ounce cream cheese at room temperature
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Roll out dough into 15” long rectangle
- Using a bowl, mix both sugars and ground cinnamon.
- Brush melted butter all over the dough.
- Cover the entire dough surface with cinnamon sugar.
- Tightly roll dough into a log-shape, then slice into 12 servings.
- Place the 12 rolls into a buttered cast iron skillet.
- Brush the tops with more melted butter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Whisk all glaze ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Let cinnamon rolls cool on a wire rack before adding glaze.
Share with the family, but let Mom have first dibs. Bonus points if they’re still warm when you show up!
Sources: https://sugarandcharm.com/cinnamon-rolls-recipe, https://butterandbliss.net/maple-glazed-cinnamon-rolls/