The sun is shining hotter and longer, the strawberries are in peak season, and—by gosh!—will these yard chores never end??
This frozen slushie is refreshingly fruity and tart yet subtly sweet thanks to our maple syrup. It’s a mouthwatering treat, guaranteed to cool you off after whatever it is you’re doing out there: mowing the lawn, playing hide and seek with the kiddos, or, um, just lounging with the dog.
Strawberry Maple Slushie
(yields 4 slushies)
- 1 cup of orange juice*
- ½ cup Meridan Hill Maple syrup
- Pint of fresh strawberries
- A bunch of ice
- Add all ingredients to your blender.
- Blend briefly. You still want some small ice chunks for texture.
- Serve in frosted glasses and enjoy!
*You can replace orange juice with water, lemonade, coconut water, or your favorite fruit juice.