You’re already prepping the grill to cook dinner. Why not grill tonight’s dessert, too?
Juicy, perfectly sweet peaches are in-season here in New England and we thought: “why not grill ‘em up with some syrup?” So, we did—and it was indulgent and easy to pull off. Give it a try!
Perfectly Grilled Peaches with Maple Glaze
(yields 6 servings)
- 3 firm peaches, halved and pitted
- ½ cup Meridan Hill Maple syrup
- 6+ scoops of your favorite ice cream
- Set grill flame to medium heat.
- Brush oil on clean grill grates to prevent peaches from sticking.
- Very generously brush maple syrup all over the cut-side of your peaches.
- Place peaches on grill, cut-side down, and grill for 3-5 minutes.
- Flip the peaches and grill on the other side, 3-5 minutes more.
- Remove peaches from the heat and place in a bowl with ice cream. Drizzle with more maple syrup and any other toppings you have on hand. Enjoy!